Monday, October 27, 2008

Back!


Hi Friends! I'm back from the Melaka trip. No pictures to share, as I didn't bring my camera, and I have not gotten the photos from my in-laws' cameras.

It was really a fun and relaxing time with my future in-laws... the only unfortunate incident was towards the middle of the third and last day, somehow my entire muscular system shut down. Lost the energy, the appetite to eat, like somebody zapped all the ATPs out of me. And then, I felt sick, not just sick, but REALLY SICK. The thing is this, I seldom fall sick, and when I do, I get terribly sick. When I reached home sweet home around 8:45pm, I seriously felt like dying. No kidding. I cried out to the Lord like those lepers... "HEAL ME LORD!"

Not gonna blog much now but seriously need to complete two things by tomorrow... my performance appraisal, and documents for lutein registration in Brunei. Urgh... pray for me... most probably will need to take MC... urgh... help Lord...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is good to hear you enjoyed your visit, sad you ended up so sick, sounds like your back on top of things, what a blessing.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your?...I meant you're!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hahaha... you're typos amuses me ;D

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

I mean your :P

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep laughing because there are sure to be more to come! :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home